I love pasta! What better way is there to carbo-load than to eat a big, healthy and delicious bowl of pasta. This avocado pasta recipe is one of my favorite pasta recipes. What I like about it, is that it is super easy to make! In my opinion, pasta recipes should never be complicated. It should only take 15-20 minutes to make a tasty pasta dish.
- 1 Ripe Avocado
- 1 lemon slice
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 500g of your favorite pasta
1. Bring 3L of water to a boil and add the pasta to the boiling water. Different types of pasta has different cooking times, so be sure to read on the back of the pasta packet to make sure how long yours needs to cook for.
2. Combine the avocado, juice of the lemon slice, salt and black pepper in a food processor or blender. Blend until it creates a creamy and smooth sauce.
3. Add the avocado sauce to the cooked pasta and serve.
4. You can add more salt and black pepper to taste.
5. Enjoy your no-oil vegan avocado pasta!