This is a pancakes recipe that I like to use when making high carb low fat vegan pancakes. It only takes a few minutes to make, is healthy and is extremely delicious. I often eat these pancakes, when I have finally gotten tired of having banana smoothies for breakfast.
Speaking of Banana smoothies: Here is the banana smoothie recipe I use almost every morning.
Pancakes Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup vegan milk* or water
- 1 banana
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
* I like to use almond milk, but any plant milk will do the job just fine.
Pancakes Recipe Instructions:
- Pulse the rolled oats in a food processor until the oats take a flour like form.
- Add in the banana, cinnamon and plant milk and pulse until a smooth batter forms.
- Cook the pancake mixture on a non-stick pan. Be sure to turn down the heat if you notice it burning.
- When bubbles appear, flip the pancake and cook the other side or cook until it is light brown.
- Serve with your favorite toppings.*
* My favorite toppings are maple syrup (A LOT of it!), strawberries, blue berries and peanut butter!
Enjoy your high carb low fat vegan pancakes!